Veterans are highly respected in our society and always appreciated for their contribution. But when it comes to offering them a job, organizations don’t prefer hiring them and choose civilians over Veterans. But, have you ever given a thought who can serve better for your organization? Let me highlight some trades of Veterans that prove they are better leaders and can add more value to any organization:
- Veterans choose work over themselves.
- They are well-disciplined, hard-working and have leadership quality.
- They are a quick learner and have the ability to adapt any situation.
- During their service, they have trained to mentor others, which is a much required skill.
To improve and make their skills an industry ready, MSys Training is offering the free trainings on Project Management Professional (PMP) and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB). These PMP and LSSGB trainings will bring you a lot of other benefits than saving money. Here are few of them:
- 4 days online classroom training by MSys’ lead PMP and Lean Six Sigma instructors
- In-depth knowledge on Project Management and Lean & Six Sigma Methodologies
- Allows you to attend 4 days online class from home, office or anywhere you are comfortable
- Discount on course materials for PMP and LSSGB
- Special discount on the MSys LSSGB certification exam
- 30% off on online and in-person classroom trainings and 40% off on online self-learning on future training programs
- $100 referral bonus on every successful referral enrollment (except Veterans training programs)
- Career guidance from MSys professionals
At MSys Training, we have instructors who have well-versed knowledge about their topic and capable to sharpen professional skills. The instructors are proven experts in their respective fields and have taught for many years. More than expert professionals, instructors are passionate about their courses!
These free trainings are hosted only for Veterans, but if you are not military Veterans and still looking to take this training program, you can register for any training at 25% discounted price.
There must be several questions roaming around your mind. Here is a list of some common questions, if you did not get your answer, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
How to enroll?
Simply drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a document that verifies your Veteran status to complete your enrollment.
When do I get my training details?
MSys Training will send you the GoToMeeting.com login credential 5 days prior to the training start date. You will receive a registration confirmation email within 24 hours of your registration request.
Do I get the MSys courseware?
MSys courseware for both PMP and LSSGB is available for Vets at just $99 per license. And, you will need to buy a PMBOK V5 from a local store or an online store for the class.
Do I get a course completion certificate?
Yes, post completion of 4 days online class, MSys will send a 35 PDUs certificate for LSSGB and 35contact hours’ certificate for PMP to your registered email address.
Is there any difference between MSys paid and Veterans free classes?
No, there is no difference between our paid and free training sessions. MSys is conducting these free classes for Veterans to understand the current market situation and get those extra skills require to excel in the corporate world.
How to appear for LSSGB/PMP Certification Exam?
You can take the MSys LSSGB exam and get certified in just $199. For PMP you need to fill an application on PMI.org before scheduling the exam.
I’m new to PMI, do you assist me in filling out my application?
Yes, our dedicated learning consultant will guide you through PMI application process
What is the difference between IASSC and MSys LSSGB certification?
IASSC is a close book exam with just 1 attempt, whereas MSys LSSGB is an open book exam with 3 attempts. You can choose to take the IASSC LSSGB exam @ $399 or MSys LSSGB exam @ $199 (both are globally recognized).